Special chocolate requires special handling!
Unlike factory-produced chocolate, St. Croix Chocolate Company hand-crafted confections take time. The end-product is something as beautiful as it is delicious, and we think the wait is worth it. We work hard to fill your order as quickly as we can, and to pack and protect your chocolates so that they arrive in the best possible condition.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. You will receive an e-mail when the order is fulfilled and has shipped. During busy HOLIDAY times, your order may require up to 8 days for processing.
- For orders being shipped to multiple addresses, or for orders of large quantities, please allow additional processing time.
- To limit the time chocolate spends in transit, we rarely ship on Friday or Saturday.
- To ensure that your chocolate gift does not sit out in the weather, please let your recipient know that “something is coming” and they should watch for it. We cannot be responsible for stolen or damaged product that is not retrieved in a timely fashion, and strongly encourage shipping to an address where the recipient will be during the day.
- We do not ship outside the United States.
- In-store pick up is available for local residents. Your order will be ready in 2-4 days from the time it was placed. You will receive an e-mail when it is ready for pick up. It will not be ready before the e-mail is sent.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our available products and packaging. We reserve the right to make corrections if errors occur and may substitute an item of equal or greater value to ensure an on-time arrival.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.